terça-feira, 15 de novembro de 2011

Gaiolbird

MONÓLOGO INTERIOR

I would like to have a sit with you, but you can see the shame in my eyes.
I aint strong enough to do that, moreover, who knows,
inna summer haze, we can hang out together, because so far,
my sorrow doesn't let me go, can you try to solve this for me?
I still love you, I still love you like old fashioned times.

Do you remember how we were used to play in the quicksand?
We liked to focus in the sun, just to be blind for a while,
and live inna imaginary world, without saying any word.

But we grow up, and become different people,
and we still love eachother.

My ill is such a big stuff, but my consciousness it's the thing.
I cant miss you anymore, and we cant be friends either,
I hat..no, I don't hate you, I just don't like you.
You ain't a big deal for me to hate you,
but I care about you, I don't know,
I just care.

But I'm a whore, and I don't express any feeling.
You were so used to annoy me - 
that's the only thing that I miss about you.

I don't wanna see you before so long,
just in a few weeks.. Time to put together all
the memories you made me suffer. Go away.

*The phone rings : 
- Sup doll, wat u doin?
- Waitin 4 u, com here hubby.
- Lemme finish this cigarette n I'll b there soon.
- K.
*Phone Off.



Once again I failed with myself without being brave, shame on me. (Again).



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário